Zombiemod by Glatze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR

3 posters

Go down

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Empty Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR

Post by Dragon Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 am

Hello Team Infected and all members! Cool , In this Tutorial I will be showing you how to become a pro zombie mod hunter .
Firstly, I will be talking about popular guns and which one to choose and for what and the advantages and disadvantages of each one:

PART 1: Where my guns at?! pirat

ES C90: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Wkpwyu
Advantages: Large chamber holds 50 bullets, best for building cades
Disadvantages: High recoil*
Situations: Almost all situations and places
Notes: If you are a beginner I would recommend that you use the P90. When you shoot first aim for the head then lower your crosshair a bit so the bullets hit the head, as it has a high recoil.

LEONE 12 GAUGE SUPER: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR 1zg83k5
Advantages: Powerful impact and damage and can toss a zombie very far distance if aimed correctly at head
Disadvantages: Very bad for hunting zombies as you need to be close for the shot to have high impact, and if you miss that shot, you will be sliced before you can think about running away! Worst choice for building cades
Situations: Very effective in tight/small camping areas such as vent in zm_nomercyairport IMAGE HERE and tubes in zm_runforyourlife and many others
Notes: Pawnage weapon

Schmidt machine gun : Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Vffaz8
Advantages: Low recoil, fast reload time.
Disadvantages: Not very good at building cades
Situations: Hunting, good in camping spots against couple of zombies max.
Notes: This gun is good for more experienced hunters

Dual Elites: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Hunjt2
Advantages: 30 Bullets, fast shooting rate.
Disadvantages: Slow reload time.
Situations: Everywhere
Notes: Awesome shit

Deagle: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR 2n1c580
Advantages: Very powerful
Disadvantages: Low chamber count (7 bullets)
Situations: Tight camping areas where you can easily shoot at head
Notes: BAM BANG

PART 2: Greed for blood Twisted Evil

There are many mistakes that noobs make when it comes to hunting/camping against zombies; I will be discussing some here:

1. NOOB GRENADER!!: many players that are new tend to throw grenades in very noob ways, such as throwing a grenade right in front of you when you know/think a zombie is hiding behind that door! Heres an Image to explain:

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Vpgfhj

The reason behind that is a zombie can easily jump infront of that grenade just when its about to explode and youl be zombie before you blink! Then you be like wtf?! No stfu, ur noob!

2. DNT FKN EDGE Mad : is something we read every day in most maps, especially zm_cbble, noobs often edge try to get kills, and most don’t know that even 1 zombie by itself can get an edger from far places such as the tall boxes in cbble

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR 2ytoe94

3. Saving bullets?? confused : Some players when they are camping just sit there and only shoot the zombie that is trying to get them, and never shoot on the ones that are just passing by, for your information, there’s a high chance that you kill him cuz he might be running away, so shoot every fkn zombie u see!

4. WHERE IS MY COVER:@! Question Some players tend to hunt sometimes while all their friends stay in the camping spot, and when a zombie gets them from the back, BAMMMM, thay start blaming their frnds! I have one thing to say to these noobs, HAHA xp how can u expect a bunch of wossies who are scared to hunt to cover your back!, even if they are pro, sometimes they let the zombie get you so they have more zombies to kill I do dat sometimes. And in zombie mode, your best friend can turn in your enemy in split second so never let your guard down or trust anyone!.

5. Shit, not first!!: affraid another noob mistake is when a lot of people all gather around in a single place before a random zombie is selected, that’s is very noob because it could be the guy next to you, and your being blocked or in a room together! Always remember, stay separated and preferably alone until the time reaches 3:50 because that’s when a zombie is selected, always assess the situation and then figure where your going to go hunt or camp.

6. WHY U SHOOT HIM AT ME?!?!: the question should be.. Why are you in front of a zombie when everyone else is on the other side shooting!! If you find yourself in this situation, quickly move to your left or right while shooting the zombie and before you now it, your with the gang.

7. OMG, ADMIN! WALLHACKER!!: Has it ever happened to you, that you were walking into a door very silently (while holding shift) and then out of a sudden, a zombie jumps on you, facing exactly you and knifing you without you even shooting a bullet?!? Well, next time when this happens, before you start swearing wall hacker! Make sure that your flash light was off! Because zombies can easily see it a mile away and where it’s coming from, so you become an easy target.

If there is anything you like to add please comment
There might be more to come!
Please comment and rate
★Ðгคﻮ๏ภ★ ㋛
Previously known as, Ro$$ The Bo$$
Dragon
Dragon
Old member of Infected-Team

Location : Born in USA, live in Libya, Every summer go to Belgium, and study in UK :D

Back to top Go down

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Empty Re: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR

Post by Under74ker Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am

LoL , gg for the tutarial but we r not bots ;p we know which gun 2 use etc and how to through our nade and hunt as a zm Razz

Under74ker

https://infected-team.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR Empty Re: Basic and important Tips on becoming a Zombie Hunter... RAWRR

Post by Dragon Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 am

yes i know u know how to lol but this is for noobs and beginneres
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Born in USA, live in Libya, Every summer go to Belgium, and study in UK :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Under74ker Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 am

hehe Razz Nice work btw , it's gonna be helpfull for the begginers!!!

Under74ker

https://infected-team.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SOUR Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am

Ye it's a nice Tutorial ! :]
SOUR
SOUR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum